I was intrigued by this article because I am obsessed with my dog. I have a Cockapoo named Lily and I love spending time with her. I think some of these creations are awesome such as the ones that track your dog and send updates about your dogs activity throughout the day. I do not support the technology that takes away from the human interaction a dog loves and needs. These new inventions serve as another example of how technology has such an impact in todays society. It has made owning a pet which was once a huge commitment, a less personal and less interactive experience.
8 High-Tech Pet Toys
1. Tagg Pet Tracker is a GOA attachment for your pets collar. It will track your pet and send you a text or email if it goes beyond set boundaries. It also tracts the animals cardio activity.
2. The Woofer turns your dog into Ipod speakers through a sewn in speaker pouch and speaker jack.
3. Puppy Tweets tracks your dog through a senor on a collar. It will send a signal to a USB receiver attached to your computer and the sensor then updates the dogs personal Twitter account.
4. The Go-Go Dog Pal is a remote-controlled device made to look like a small creature for a dog to chase and stay healthy.
5. The GoDogGo Remote Fetch Machine is an automatic fetch machine that launches balls more than 40ft.
6. Dart Automatic Laser Toy is an automatic rotating laser that keeps a pet entertained for hours.
7. MagneClip eliminates the struggle of hooking spring-loaded clip to a collar. The little magnet makes it easy to clip a leash to the collar but it also holds a lot of weight.
8. National Geographic Wild Pet’s Eye View Camera attaches a camera to your pet’s collar to see what it is up to. The device stores 40 photos, and it comes with a USB cable to upload them onto your computer.